Mac Pro 2 Quad
- Software – Pro-Tools HD full compliment of plug-ins from Waves & Universal Audio
- Apogee Big Ben Digital Clock
- Apogee AD 16 and Rosetta 800 Converters adding up to 24 channels in & 8 channels out. Great for recording a whole band at once.
- ADAM ANF10 Speakers & 1 Tannoy TS8 Sub
- Alesis 200 Watt Amp
- Mixes go through Apogee converters and are recorded at hi-resolution to an Alesis Masterlink.
Then the hi-rez masters are created by the Masterlink.
- Focusrite ISA 220 Tube Mic – Pre’s
- True Systems Precision 8 Mic Pre’s
- DBX 386 Tube Mic Pre’s
- JOEMEEK MQ3 Tube Mic Pre’s
- Toft Tube Mic Pre’s
- PreSonus Digimax LT
Schreyer Audio and Beamis Amps have supplied Berkley Sound with all the great Class A tube guitar and bass amps you’ll ever need. Also Berkley Sound has a collection of vintage Magnatone, Fender and Silvertone amps hangin around the studio. Don’t worry, there’s several cool old instruments with tons of character just hangin around, too.
- Neuman TLM 103
- 2 Royer R122 Ribbon Mics
- Earthworks Drum Kit Mic System
- 4 Sehnheizer 421 Dynamic Mics
- 2 Earthworks Cardioid Mics
- 3 Cascade Ribbon Mics
- 4 Apex Ribbon Mics
- 4 Avantone CR- 14 Ribbon Mics
- Avantone CV-12 Tube Mic
- Avantone CK-1
- AT – 25 Kick Drum Mic
- Yamaha Sub-Kick Kick Drum Mic
- 4 Sure Sm-57′s
- Sure SM 7B
- Sure Beta 87 A
- Beta 52 Kick Drum Mic
- Fulltone Tube Tape Echo plus a bag of guitar stomp boxes.
Djembes, congas, bongos and two boxes of shakers, cowbells, triangles, maracas, and other assorted percussion tricks.